From Abbott's Greed
Check out the sentence/links below for a few pages I started. To get a feel for editing, visit one of those pages and click the "edit" tab at the top of the page. You'll see how (easily) the formatting works.
 Basic instructions
- Log in (upper right)!
- Go to the page you want to edit and click the "edit" tab at the top.
- Just go ahead and write things in!
- To link to a page on THIS site just put it's name in TWO brackets (for example, [[Kaletra]] shows up as Kaletra)
- To link to a website someplace else put the page address in one bracket ( for example, [http://fightglobalaids.org] appears as )
- To create a NEW page, put the name of the page you want, like "Compulsory License" into the search button at the left... if there's no such page it'll give you the option to create it.
 Adding Images
- Upload an image.
- Name your image on the upload screen - something short and descriptive is best.
- Add the image to the page on which you want to appear - use either the button at the top to add code, or write [[Image:yourimagename.jpg]].
- You can specify how large you image appears on each page - [[Image:yourimagename.jpg|200px]] will be 200 pixels wide.
 Other Resources
Here are a couple sites with information on creating/editing content:
 Creating and Account
Accounts are by invitation only at this point. If you'd like to get involved, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.